Whether you’re a local business, large corporate or are just a kind-hearted individual there are many ways you can help the families Hand in Hand supports.
Your involvement will:
- ensure the continued availability of our services to families
- enable families to maximise the treatment received no matter how far they live from Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital, Crumlin or other medical centres of excellence
- minimise the stress everyday chores can have on families coping with childhood cancer
- give parents, guardians, siblings and children with cancer more quality time together
- provide financial stability and routine to families by making it easier for one parent to remain working
How can I help?
Organise an event
There are many different ways to raise funds in support of families whose lives have been changed by childhood cancer. Take a look at our Events section to see past and upcoming fundraising events, or have a look at our guide to organising fundraising events. Contact us to discuss any ideas you may have.
We’ve made it as easy as possible to donate to Hand in Hand.
You can make a donation online using your credit card via Paypal, by lodging or transferring money to our bank account or by cheque via the post. Visit our Donations page.
Become a business or corporate sponsor
There are many ways that businesses and organisations can get involved and support Hand in Hand. To find out more about how your company can help make a difference to the family life of a child diagnosed with cancer see our corporate sponsorship section.
If you would like to join our team of volunteers, simply fill in our Volunteer Form and we will save your details in our Volunteer Database and get in contact with you regarding any relevant upcoming events!
Stay updated by finding us on Facebook
Why not ‘Like’ our Facebook page to keep up to date on our fundraising events and ways you can get involved. Help raise awareness of Hand in Hand by inviting your friends to Like the Hand in Hand Facebook Page.